share button

Share |

Sunday, February 27, 2011

January wrap up. .. focusing on positive

How did the first month of the year for you? If you had to pick five "January positively, related to your research for a healthy lifestyle, what will be? Here's mine ....

1) Have metaferthika on a gluten free lifestyle to see if the horrible Stomach cramps/issues you've suffered for years & years, is probably a gluten intolerance.  So far, things are looking better!  I'm not 100% positive a gluten intolerance is the root of my problem, but feeling better for whatever reason it is good.  Obviously, there is something happening between my body & gluten because I had nearly a whole week just to no cramping.  Couldn't tell you the last time you had a week this last charge ".  is a terrible feeling!  After surgery, multiple intestinal scopes, allergy tests, etc., etc., etc., it is nice to see something triggered a change!


2) I ran 67 miles in January!  This is the most kilometres that I have done before my last half marathon in October.  Go me!  My aim was for 80-85, but I'm excited to 67.  Have documentation of each education runs on top of running my blog, www.willrunforcoffee.com.


3) started physiotherapy for my bum hip (Torn labrum).  I like to help me do has drills the healer.  The hip pain is still there (because the tear is still there), but decreased the level of pain that I'm in batches since I started PT.  Plus, I crazy powerful due to all the exercises!


4) you will be able to spend more time with my family.  More time is active.  More time in the kitchen.  Combine them all together, and have a happy mixture of less an agonizing context of life (for me, anyway).  Less stress means a healthier me.  Also means, I have a better change of target weight pointing around me, since I am not emotional eating.


5) I made a point to keep up with the 100 day challenge!  It was not nearly as easy as I thought it would be.  There were several days I stayed until 30 minutes later than I need to know to get in my 30 minutes of activity for the day.  Fortunately, physiotherapy exercises fits the Bill for this challenge. [Read more about the challenge here.]


If you don't find where anything positive throughout the month ...now is the perfect time to do this.  May we dwell on the negative life ' til the cows home, but God knows enough with the negative chatter is already on our intelligence.  Sometimes, a break from the voices within is a nice change of pace.  :)


View the original article here



>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Gift Card

Search This Blog

Followers